GP Jobs Brisbane Northside
*** We Are Now Hiring! ***
About the GP Job at our Clinic
- Ubuntu Medical is located in Stafford, 8kms North of the Brisbane CBD. The clinic is open 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday .
- It features 8 consulting rooms, a large waiting room. A highly experienced practice manager is at the practice everyday, and our nursing staff operate from a well equipped treatment room.
- The clinic has recently completed AGPAL accreditation.
- We have a very strong online presence (e.g., Google, blog, email newsletter). This allows us to get a steady flow of new clients who are motivated and the type of clients that you as a GP really want to be seeing.
- Ideally, you’ll be a VR or FRACGP who is passionate about health care with varying experience in General Practice.
- We are open to practitioners who have a special interest in varying types of health care: skin, chronic disease, child & family health, plus Indigenous health, occupational health, and general medicine.
- You will live in the local area (e.g., Clayfield, Stafford, Gordon Park, Mitchelton) or live 20-30 mins drive against the traffic. For example (North Lakes, Kelvin Grove, South Bank).
- You will be passionate about general practice and someone who wishes to work within our team.
N.B., We are looking to form genuine long-term relationships with GPs who are professional and community minded
About The Job
- Doctors (GP’S) in Brisbane seeking to specialise in certain cases are also welcome to apply for our clinic to promote your services with use of our full nursing and administration support and advertising.
- With an established local & growing respectful clientele, the practice provides medical services from general family medicine to antenatal shared care, geriatrics and chronic disease management, travel and skin cancer medicine. With a multi-disciplinary focus to health care, we also offer allied health services in house.
- The practice has recently completed a full renovation and is fully computerised.
- With a complete advertising and marketing strategy to help you build your client base – are you the GP looking for us?
- We’re seeking GPs for a range of hours from full time, part-time, & weekends, to join the team at our new clinic.
- The Brisbane north practice can offer shifts in blocks of half day or full day shifts during the weekdays with the last appointment at 5:30pm. There is also the opportunity to work after hours on weeknights or on weekends at increased rates of pay.
- We are able to offer you 75% of all your earnings
- We are a mixed billing practice. Bulk billing children, government benefits holders and the retirees. Approximately 60% of our clients are private billing clients.
- Strong skin cancer and integrative medicine brand – which means more private billing clients for you
We are looking for someone to start immediately or by the beginning of the new year. The practice is a family GP owned practice and believes in work/ life balance and cultivating a positive working experience.
(GP) Doctors seeking a long term fit and who are also returning to the workforce are encouraged to apply.