Holistic Doctor Brisbane Northside
Patients We Treat
At Ubuntu Integrative Medical our Holistic & evidenced based Nutritional and Environmental solutions to manage many chronic illnesses including the following conditions:
- ADHD, ASD, Behavioural & Learning Disorders in Children
- Allergies, sensitivities and food intolerances
- Anxiety, Depression, Psychosis, Pyrroluria, Undermethylation, Overmethylation, Copper toxicity
- Autoimmune Conditions
- Cancer (Comprehensive Integrative Management of Cancer)
- Chemical and Food Sensitivity
- Chronic Fatigue
- Digestive Disorders (including IBS, Colitis, Parasite infection, Food Intolerances etc)
- Environmental Toxicity (including Mercury, Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic, Aluminium, Nickel)
- Hormonal issues utilizing bioidentical hormones where appropriate
- IV Nutrient Therapy support
- Pyrrole disorder, methylation issues, biochemistry imbalances, behavioural problems
- Thyroid and Adrenal problems
- Weight Management
Ubuntu Medical is located in Stafford, 8km north of Brisbane CBD. We are a multi-disciplinary clinic, where Holistic medical practitioners & GPs operate with Naturopaths, Dieticians, Psychologists, Acupuncturists to provide patients with the very best care.
The Ubuntu Medical Approach
Ubuntu’s approach is to identify why patients become sick in the first place. Once this has been identified then your GP will be able to create a plan for returning you to full health not merely symptom relief. In terms of promoting health, it is very Important to address underlying causes to sickness. This is where we differ from a lot of other traditional medical centers.
Nutritional and Environmental health assessment are central to good health. Preventive health activities in our medical center focus on the macro (e.g., family history, age, gender, smoking, alcohol, exercise). We also focus on micro nutritional, environmental, allergy, detoxification, hormonal imbalance and stress factors.
It is important to understand that simply focusing on the macro will not achieve optimal health. Environmental interventions integrated with the macro approach are essential in the pursuit of optimal health, vitality, and the resistance to the development of chronic disease.
We also address the psychology of clients as well. It is important to address unhelpful/ irrational beliefs about health that our clients may have. We find that few clients can create change without active support.
We also offer a sexual health service.