Careers At Ubuntu Medical
GP Opportunities Are Currently Available
- We are an AGPAL practice located in Stafford, 8kms North of the Brisbane CBD.
- The clinic is open Monday to Friday.
- It features 8 consulting rooms, a large waiting room.
- In addition to our nurse, we have a highly experienced practice manager who is onsite daily.
- We also have other allied health professionals operating from the clinic including: psychologists; chiropractors; acupuncturist and audiologist)
- We have onsite Pathology (QML) operating Monday-Friday (7:30am-11:30am)
- We have a well-equipped treatment room, which our nurse operates from.
- We are looking for a VR or FRAGP who is a team worker with whom we can form a genuine long-term relationship. We are open to practitioners who have a special interest in varying types of health care: skin, chronic disease, child and family health, occupational health and/or indigenous health.
- We are open to practitioners who have a special interest in varying types of health care: skin, chronic disease, child & family health, plus Indigenous health, occupational health, and general medicine..
N.B., We are looking to form genuine long-term relationships with GPs who are professional and community minded
About The Job
- Doctors (GP’S) in Brisbane seeking to specialise in certain cases are also welcome to apply for our clinic to promote your services with use of our full nursing and administration support and advertising.
- With an established local & growing respectful clientele, the practice provides medical services from general family medicine to antenatal shared care, geriatrics and chronic disease management, travel and skin cancer medicine. With a multi-disciplinary focus to health care, we also offer allied health services in house.
- The practice has recently completed a full renovation and is fully computerised.
- With a complete advertising and marketing strategy to help you build your client base – are you the GP looking for us?
- We’re seeking GPs for a range of hours from full time, part-time, & weekends, to join the team at our new clinic.
- The Brisbane north practice can offer shifts in blocks of half day or full day shifts during the weekdays with the last appointment at 5:30pm. There is also the opportunity to work after hours on weeknights or on weekends at increased rates of pay.
We are looking for someone to start immediately or by the beginning of the new year. The practice is a family GP owned practice and believes in work/ life balance and cultivating a positive working experience.
(GP) Doctors seeking a long term fit and who are also returning to the workforce are encouraged to apply.