Join Our Team
General Practitioner Opportunities
As a GP at Ubuntu Medical you will have the opportunity develop your skills in a broad number of areas. In addition to treating patients and building your portfolio, you will also have an opportunity to hone your emergency skills and work in a team based medical centre with other medical and allied health professionals. Register your interest now and learn more.
Registered Nurse Opportunities
As a Practice Nurse you will be supporting our General Practitioners who are the front line of our service delivery. Specifically you will provide quality, cost-effective patient-centred nursing care, in accordance with the Scope of Nursing Practice Decision-Making Framework. Register your interest now and learn more.
Allied Health Opportunities
We are currently looking for allied health professionals to join the Ubuntu Medical referral network. Allied health professionals (e.g., physiotherapists chiropractors, dieticians, psychologists) play an important role in our team-based approach to healthcare. We offer competitive room rental rates. Register your interest now and learn more.
Ubuntu Medical Team Members
- Care deeply about patients
- Are passionate, positive, punctual and take pride in what they do
- Think on their feet and solve problems
- Are enthusiastic team players
- Always do the right thing
- Are safety conscious
Ubuntu Medical as an employer will
- Value you and your credentials
- Respect you and your point of view
- Demand excellence and high quality work
- Listen to you and your concerns
- Provide a workplace where you can work, learn, grow and, most importantly, have fun