Naturopath Brisbane Northside
Ubuntu Medical is a medical centre where GPs work alongside allied health practitioners. Today in Brisbane, more and more people are searching for complementary approaches to managing their healthcare. One common approach is to consult a Naturopath. The naturopaths at our clinic can help you gain wellness by offering complementary treatments to those provided by your GP.
Naturopaths will help you:
- Through ongoing education
- Monitoring your condition
- Providing health supplements
- Advice on how to improve your overall quality of life
What Do Naturopaths Do?
Naturopaths focus on adjustments that can help prevent illness and disease. They use a number of complementary therapies in their treatment which include:
- Nutritional advice
- Advice on lifestyle adjustment and exercise
- Stress reduction
- Provision of health supplements and herbal remedies
- Advise on nutritional superfoods
- Provide massage physical therapies, aromatherapy treatments, homeopathy and flower essences
Conditions That A Naturopath Can Help With
- Pregnancy (including conception)
- Chronic Pain
- Weight Issues
- Throid Issues
- Mental Heath
- Weight Issues
When you receive treatment from our naturopaths at Ubuntu Medical, you can feel assured that you are receiving treatment from a qualified professional who use evidence based practice. Our naturopaths work in close proximity with our general medical practitioners, who are trained in holistic practice.
Do you want to know more? Why not call our surgery on 07 3857 3777 to book an appointment.